Solaris (CURRENCY:XLR) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 29th. During the last week, Solaris has traded 15.4% lower against the dollar. One Solaris coin can currently be bought for $17.70 or 0.00160533 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and CoinsMarkets. Solaris has a total market cap of $17.12 million and $164,405.00 worth of Solaris was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $766.87 or 0.06956580 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.22 or 0.00129027 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00146796 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $101.10 or 0.00917155 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00025797 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00083829 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $43.55 or 0.00393279 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00047452 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Solaris (XLR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on September 30th, 2017. Solaris’ total supply is 1,117,235 coins and its circulating supply is 967,534 coins. The Reddit community for Solaris is /r/solarisxlr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Solaris’ official website is solariscoin.com. Solaris’ official Twitter account is @SolarisCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Solaris is a Hybrid PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the XEVAN algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Solaris
Solaris can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is not currently possible to purchase Solaris directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Solaris must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Solaris using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Solaris Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Solaris and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.