BitConnect (CURRENCY:BCC) traded up 29.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 5th. During the last week, BitConnect has traded down 29.5% against the US dollar. BitConnect has a total market capitalization of $27.33 million and $198,600.00 worth of BitConnect was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitConnect coin can now be purchased for $2.96 or 0.00033295 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, BCC Exchange, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.50 or 0.01817920 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004125 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006176 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009337 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00026772 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00037786 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004545 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002080 BTC.
BitConnect Coin Profile
BitConnect (BCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 24th, 2016. BitConnect’s total supply is 9,950,269 coins and its circulating supply is 9,223,437 coins. BitConnect’s official Twitter account is @bitconnect and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitConnect’s official website is bitconnectcoin.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitfinex introduced trading on Chain Split Tokens (CST). The first such product of its kind, CSTs will allow Bitfinex customers to speculate on future fork events of the Bitcoin blockchain, specifically, the potential fork between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited. They have designated these CSTs as BCC (Bitcoin Core) and BCU (Bitcoin Unlimited). CSTs will trade as BTC and USD pairs, initially without margin and they will reevaluate that decision if there is sufficient liquidity. Users will be able to create CSTs by “splitting” a bitcoin through the Token Manager (located in the Order Type drop down menu of the sidebar order ticket). Once split, the BTC will be removed from their account for each BCC and BCU added. Through the same Token Manager, users will be able to reverse this process at anytime, trading in equal numbers of BCC and BCU to extract BTC. If no fork occurs by December 31, 2017, then BCU will expire worthless and BTC will be given in exchange for each BCC holder. If, however, there is a fork, specifically Bitcoin Unlimited, then, as soon as they list Bitcoin Unlimited, they will exchange BCU tokens for Bitcoin Unlimited tokens as well as retiring BCC tokens in favor of Bitcoin Core tokens. More detailed information can be found in the Chains Split Token Terms and Conditions. They are planning a few additional enhancements including a realtime display of total CSTs as well as segregated cold storage for the bitcoins that have been split, which we will periodically settle to and from their hot wallet. “
Buying and Selling BitConnect
BitConnect can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BCC Exchange, Livecoin, HitBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase BitConnect directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitConnect must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitConnect using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitConnect and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.