Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 5th. One Bread token can currently be purchased for $0.86 or 0.00009916 BTC on major exchanges. Bread has a total market cap of $64.11 million and $5.40 million worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bread has traded up 31.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012244 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.75 or 0.01304380 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004472 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011491 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048789 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 65.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.06 or 0.00321720 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00104854 BTC.
Bread Token Profile
Bread was first traded on December 16th, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,388,400 tokens. Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bread’s official website is token.breadapp.com/en.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bread token is an ERC20 token, featuring a user friendly mobile app. “
Bread Token Trading
Bread can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Bread directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bread must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bread and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.