Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. One Dash coin can currently be bought for $623.24 or 0.07002840 BTC on exchanges including Coinsquare, Binance, YoBit and OKEx. Over the last week, Dash has traded up 42% against the dollar. Dash has a total market capitalization of $4.91 billion and approximately $77.12 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00029550 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00033881 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00025895 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001192 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00001100 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
Dash (DASH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 19th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 7,880,732 coins. The official website for Dash is www.dash.org. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dash’s official message board is www.dash.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, HitBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, xBTCe, SouthXchange, Liqui, Qryptos, CEX.IO, Coinrail, LocalTrade, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, WEX, Bithumb, Exrates, Mercatox, Livecoin, Coinsquare, Cryptox, BX Thailand, Gate.io, BitBay, Bittylicious, Koineks, Abucoins, BitFlip, Altcoin Trader, Bisq, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bitsane, Upbit, Braziliex, Bit-Z, Kucoin, COSS, Exmo, Quoine, OpenLedger DEX, LiteBit.eu, Kraken, Bitfinex, CoinEx, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, YoBit, CoinExchange, Binance, Huobi, Tux Exchange, OKEx, Coingi, Poloniex, Cryptomate, AEX, BTC Trade UA and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.