DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 5th. DigitalNote has a market cap of $147.88 million and approximately $4.25 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0214 or 0.00000243 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC. In the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 71% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $245.32 or 0.02778350 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00034399 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00032331 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00012422 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002700 BTC.
DigitalNote (XDN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 6,895,608,690 coins. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DigitalNote is digitalnote.org. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DigitalNote and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.