HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. During the last seven days, HyperStake has traded 28.7% higher against the US dollar. HyperStake has a market capitalization of $8.20 million and $7,398.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HyperStake coin can now be bought for $0.0072 or 0.00000083 BTC on major exchanges including BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.28 or 0.00360049 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021181 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001560 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001775 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013557 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012226 BTC.
HyperStake (HYP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 30th, 2014. HyperStake’s total supply is 1,135,833,694 coins. HyperStake’s official Twitter account is @hyperstake and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HyperStake is /r/hyperstake and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for HyperStake is hyperstake.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
HyperStake Coin Trading
HyperStake can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy HyperStake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperStake must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HyperStake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.