Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded up 9.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. Kin has a total market cap of $219.38 million and $228,999.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Kin has traded 28.2% higher against the dollar. One Kin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta, Bancor Network and CoinFalcon.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $114.02 or 0.01285160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011289 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048261 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00333771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104590 BTC.
Kin’s launch date was September 12th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 756,097,560,976 tokens. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Kin is kinecosystem.org. The official message board for Kin is medium.com/kinfoundation. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Bancor Network, Mercatox, EtherDelta, COSS and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.