SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. SmartCash has a market cap of $205.02 million and approximately $258,210.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmartCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003295 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, SmartCash has traded up 4.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,955.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $871.24 or 0.09750600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,288.11 or 0.14416000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $162.25 or 0.01815820 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $248.57 or 0.02781890 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.00 or 0.00335721 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $115.70 or 0.01294910 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $464.84 or 0.05202280 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00109219 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. It launched on June 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 1,297,384,457 coins and its circulating supply is 696,340,177 coins. The official website for SmartCash is smartcash.cc. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial. The official message board for SmartCash is forum.smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SmartCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.