Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 5th. One Wings token can currently be purchased for $0.65 or 0.00007463 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Gatecoin, Gate.io and Livecoin. Wings has a total market cap of $58.19 million and $1.19 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Wings has traded up 44.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012244 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.75 or 0.01304380 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004472 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011491 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048789 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 65.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.06 or 0.00321720 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00104854 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
Wings’ launch date was December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 89,708,333 tokens. The official website for Wings is wings.ai. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Livecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui, Binance and Gatecoin. It is not possible to purchase Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wings and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.