ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 5th. ZCoin has a market capitalization of $226.45 million and approximately $5.53 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCoin coin can currently be bought for $55.35 or 0.00626881 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitcoin Indonesia, Binance, CoinExchange and BX Thailand. In the last seven days, ZCoin has traded up 48.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,883.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $863.70 or 0.09781860 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,275.44 or 0.14445100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $160.60 or 0.01818850 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $245.32 or 0.02778350 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.12 or 0.00329774 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $114.42 or 0.01295910 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $457.27 or 0.05178790 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00110183 BTC.
XZC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on September 28th, 2016. ZCoin’s total supply is 4,091,147 coins. ZCoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZCoin’s official website is zcoin.io. The Reddit community for ZCoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
Buying and Selling ZCoin
ZCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, BX Thailand, AEX, Binance, Bitcoin Indonesia, TDAX, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.