Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. In the last week, Aion has traded 30.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Aion has a market capitalization of $264.42 million and $3.26 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aion token can now be purchased for about $2.97 or 0.00034353 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Radar Relay and Token Store.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011955 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.26 or 0.01299290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021060 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011614 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00049110 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 32% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001472 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.66 or 0.00308580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00105847 BTC.
Aion Token Profile
Aion was first traded on October 19th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 465,934,587 tokens and its circulating supply is 89,090,430 tokens. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Aion is aion.network. The official message board for Aion is blog.aion.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store, Binance, Kucoin and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to purchase Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.