AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. AppCoins has a total market cap of $58.73 million and $2.50 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AppCoins token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.59 or 0.00006937 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 23.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012122 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $110.95 or 0.01311280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004480 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00020958 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011772 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00047297 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.21 or 0.00309751 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00105066 BTC.
AppCoins launched on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to buy AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AppCoins and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.