Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. Aragon has a market capitalization of $123.18 million and approximately $1.66 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Aragon has traded up 29.6% against the US dollar. One Aragon token can currently be bought for about $4.62 or 0.00053836 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011999 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.81 or 0.01303790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004480 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00020763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011693 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048782 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001458 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00308974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00106464 BTC.
Aragon’s launch date was May 15th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 26,680,106 tokens. Aragon’s official website is aragon.one. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject. Aragon’s official message board is blog.aragon.one.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liqui, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aragon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.