AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on January 29th. One AudioCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000082 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. AudioCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.91 million and $3,835.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, AudioCoin has traded up 31.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $46.75 or 0.00551489 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001948 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007196 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010209 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009208 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.38 or 0.00143147 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00043893 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
AudioCoin (ADC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 852,192,329 coins. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine. The official website for AudioCoin is www.audiocoin.eu.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AudioCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AudioCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.