BERNcash (CURRENCY:BERN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on January 29th. One BERNcash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, BERNcash has traded up 42.5% against the dollar. BERNcash has a total market cap of $429,540.00 and approximately $1,213.00 worth of BERNcash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $589.72 or 0.06932800 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00091140 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00028522 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.96 or 0.00140547 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.13 or 0.00859726 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00067414 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00050475 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.25 or 0.00355614 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
BERNcash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X14 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 22nd, 2016. BERNcash’s total supply is 71,234,301 coins. BERNcash’s official website is berncoin.org. BERNcash’s official Twitter account is @berncash.
According to CryptoCompare, ” BERNcash, is a peer-to-peer payment system that allows instant payments with low fees. BERN was named after presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. “
BERNcash Coin Trading
BERNcash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase BERNcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BERNcash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BERNcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BERNcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BERNcash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.