Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. During the last week, Blocknet has traded 35.3% higher against the US dollar. Blocknet has a total market cap of $154.12 million and approximately $281,342.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blocknet coin can now be bought for $30.74 or 0.00361058 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021689 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001768 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014621 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012510 BTC.
BLOCK is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 21st, 2014. Blocknet’s total supply is 5,013,003 coins. The Reddit community for Blocknet is /r/theblocknet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blocknet’s official website is blocknet.co. Blocknet’s official Twitter account is @The_Blocknet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Blocknet is founded on the XBridge, the first peer-to-peer protocol enabling communication between nodes on different blockchains. It is open source and is implemented in every Blocknet-enabled app. It is what connects an open-ended array of services – either decentralized or centralized – to one another. “
Blocknet Coin Trading
Blocknet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to purchase Blocknet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocknet must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blocknet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blocknet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.