Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 21st. In the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded 60.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be bought for about $558.75 or 0.06501570 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Cryptox. Byteball Bytes has a total market cap of $360.52 million and approximately $469,518.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01303300 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004518 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020782 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00048572 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 42.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.69 or 0.00322206 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00105458 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Coin Profile
Byteball Bytes was first traded on December 25th, 2016. Byteball Bytes’ total supply is 1,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 645,222 coins. Byteball Bytes’ official message board is medium.com/byteball. Byteball Bytes’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Byteball Bytes’ official website is byteball.org. The Reddit community for Byteball Bytes is /r/byteball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Cryptox. It is not possible to buy Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Byteball Bytes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.