Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. During the last seven days, Civic has traded up 65.2% against the dollar. Civic has a market cap of $147.41 million and approximately $5.17 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Civic token can currently be bought for about $0.43 or 0.00005072 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, IDEX and ChaoEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012238 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $110.89 or 0.01300840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004504 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00020841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011719 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00048249 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 30.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001944 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $27.23 or 0.00319446 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00104693 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic launched on July 12th, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,966 tokens. The official website for Civic is www.civic.com. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, COSS, ChaoEX, BigONE, OKEx, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui, Radar Relay, Livecoin, AEX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Kucoin, Upbit, Mercatox and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Civic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.