CoinMeet (CURRENCY:MEE) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 1:00 AM Eastern on January 29th. One CoinMeet token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0856 or 0.00000992 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, CoinMeet has traded up 45.7% against the U.S. dollar. CoinMeet has a total market capitalization of $16.68 million and approximately $1.77 million worth of CoinMeet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012354 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $112.18 or 0.01300790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004506 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020749 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011604 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048578 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 42% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001971 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.54 or 0.00319345 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104924 BTC.
CoinMeet’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 194,929,698 tokens. CoinMeet’s official website is coinmeet.io. CoinMeet’s official Twitter account is @CoinMeetCoin.
CoinMeet Token Trading
CoinMeet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is not presently possible to buy CoinMeet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinMeet must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinMeet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinMeet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoinMeet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.