Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be purchased for about $0.0966 or 0.00001134 BTC on exchanges. Dynamic Trading Rights has a market cap of $114.60 million and $109,852.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded 26.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012097 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.79 or 0.01310650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00020763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011798 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00047069 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001775 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $26.16 or 0.00309455 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00104616 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Profile
Dynamic Trading Rights’ launch date was November 30th, 2017. Dynamic Trading Rights’ total supply is 3,750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,186,310,945 tokens. The official website for Dynamic Trading Rights is www.tokens.net. Dynamic Trading Rights’ official Twitter account is @TokensNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic Trading Rights must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dynamic Trading Rights and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.