eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 4:00 AM ET on January 29th. eBoost has a total market cap of $3.39 million and approximately $67,461.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, eBoost has traded 59.9% higher against the dollar. One eBoost coin can now be bought for $0.28 or 0.00003345 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $155.54 or 0.01824640 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004154 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006343 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009447 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00027331 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00039461 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004584 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002066 BTC.
eBoost Coin Profile
eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 14th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,001 coins and its circulating supply is 12,000,000 coins. eBoost’s official website is www.eboost.fun. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost.
According to CryptoCompare, “eBoost is a gaming Software Token that can be used for player-to-player gaming on sites who accept it as payment. “
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase eBoost directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBoost must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eBoost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for eBoost and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.