ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. One ETHLend token can now be bought for about $0.0786 or 0.00000919 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bibox, HitBTC and Gate.io. In the last week, ETHLend has traded up 24.5% against the U.S. dollar. ETHLend has a total market cap of $81.97 million and $3.45 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012004 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.47 or 0.01291980 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004441 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00020783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00047131 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001445 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.43 or 0.00309055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00104406 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
ETHLend’s launch date was November 30th, 2017. ETHLend’s total supply is 1,299,999,942 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,042,852,948 tokens. The official website for ETHLend is ethlend.io. The Reddit community for ETHLend is /r/ETHlend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ETHLend’s official message board is medium.com/@ethlend1. ETHLend’s official Twitter account is @ethlend1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bibox, Kucoin, Gate.io, IDEX, Binance, EtherDelta and AEX. It is not presently possible to purchase ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ETHLend must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ETHLend and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.