FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded down 4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. One FirstBlood token can currently be purchased for $0.50 or 0.00005798 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, EtherDelta and HitBTC. In the last week, FirstBlood has traded 21% higher against the dollar. FirstBlood has a market capitalization of $42.39 million and approximately $455,911.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011945 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004725 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.02 or 0.01299350 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011746 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048713 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 25% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.03 or 0.00304628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00104225 BTC.
FirstBlood launched on September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. The official website for FirstBlood is firstblood.io. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, BigONE, OKEx, HitBTC, Gatecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstBlood and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.