Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 29th. Golem has a market cap of $296.80 million and approximately $4.57 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Golem token can currently be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00004159 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, CryptoDerivatives, Gate.io and Bitfinex. In the last seven days, Golem has traded 36.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012056 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $112.02 or 0.01309510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020918 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011695 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00048415 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.51 or 0.00309956 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00106222 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem launched on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 834,262,000 tokens. The official website for Golem is golem.network. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Liqui, Upbit, CryptoDerivatives, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Heat Wallet, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, Tidex, Tux Exchange, Abucoins, Exrates, Huobi and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.