HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 6th. During the last seven days, HEAT has traded 14.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One HEAT coin can currently be bought for $0.31 or 0.00003679 BTC on popular exchanges including Heat Wallet, C-CEX, Cryptopia and OpenLedger DEX. HEAT has a market capitalization of $10.11 million and approximately $2,279.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.89 or 0.01297830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021010 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049286 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00047671 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001840 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00147554 BTC.
HEAT uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 32,266,600 coins. HEAT’s official website is heatledger.com. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Heat Wallet, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEAT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HEAT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.