Lykke (CURRENCY:LKK) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 5th. In the last seven days, Lykke has traded down 5.3% against the US dollar. One Lykke coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001845 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Lykke has a total market capitalization of $43.24 million and approximately $62,780.00 worth of Lykke was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012311 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.26 or 0.01302160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004526 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020715 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011634 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048451 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 40.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.17 or 0.00315132 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00105130 BTC.
Lykke Coin Profile
Lykke was first traded on March 17th, 2016. Lykke’s total supply is 1,285,690,000 coins and its circulating supply is 271,891,299 coins. The official website for Lykke is lykke.com. Lykke’s official Twitter account is @LykkeCity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lykke is /r/lykke and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lykke is a semi-decentralized trading platform with zero fees for all assets and financial instruments. The platform is based on blockchain technology. The LKK token is a Colored Coin representing shares in the Lykke exchange. “
Buying and Selling Lykke
Lykke can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Lykke directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lykke must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lykke using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Lykke Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lykke and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.