Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 14.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 6th. One Mintcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded up 77.2% against the US dollar. Mintcoin has a total market cap of $19.47 million and $438,048.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $158.90 or 0.01839170 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004119 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006456 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009208 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026833 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00035059 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002056 BTC.
Mintcoin Coin Profile
MINT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 6th, 2014. Mintcoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. Mintcoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam. The Reddit community for Mintcoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mintcoin is www.mintcoinofficial.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mintcoin Coin Trading
Mintcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Mintcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mintcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mintcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mintcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.