Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 6th. In the last week, Musicoin has traded 15.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Musicoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0189 or 0.00000222 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia. Musicoin has a market capitalization of $11.64 million and approximately $73,496.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.68 or 0.01299310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021056 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048830 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.86 or 0.00303575 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00105991 BTC.
Musicoin Coin Profile
Musicoin was first traded on February 11th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 615,456,642 coins. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Musicoin is www.musicoin.org.
Musicoin Coin Trading
Musicoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Musicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Musicoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Musicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Musicoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.