Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 6th. One Pepe Cash token can currently be bought for about $0.0483 or 0.00000564 BTC on popular exchanges including Counterparty DEX, Tux Exchange and Zaif. In the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 13.3% higher against the US dollar. Pepe Cash has a total market cap of $33.88 million and approximately $315,678.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012042 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $111.40 or 0.01301140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004464 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011749 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00047844 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001592 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00306658 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104633 BTC.
About Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash was first traded on September 26th, 2016. Pepe Cash’s total supply is 701,884,009 tokens. Pepe Cash’s official website is rarepepedirectory.com. Pepe Cash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Pepe Cash Token Trading
Pepe Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX and Zaif. It is not currently possible to purchase Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pepe Cash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pepe Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.