Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. One Red Pulse token can currently be purchased for about $0.26 or 0.00003026 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TDAX and Kucoin. Red Pulse has a market capitalization of $140.47 million and $30.70 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded 152.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.82 or 0.00267118 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00042202 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00060972 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00015010 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007755 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
Red Pulse is a token. It was first traded on October 17th, 2017. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 543,348,500 tokens. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse’s official website is www.red-pulse.com/landing.
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and TDAX. It is not possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Pulse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.