Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 2:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. Request Network has a total market cap of $180.90 million and approximately $3.93 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Request Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00003235 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, OKEx, COSS and Binance. Over the last week, Request Network has traded up 61% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012293 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.26 or 0.01299330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004491 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011488 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00048525 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 39% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001937 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.97 or 0.00320882 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00104627 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
Request Network’s genesis date was October 7th, 2017. Request Network’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 641,462,769 tokens. Request Network’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Request Network is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request Network’s official message board is blog.request.network. The official website for Request Network is request.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Gate.io, Mercatox, Binance, COSS, Liqui and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Request Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.