StarCredits (CURRENCY:STRC) traded up 4.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on January 29th. Over the last week, StarCredits has traded 36.7% higher against the US dollar. StarCredits has a market cap of $1.45 million and approximately $397.00 worth of StarCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StarCredits token can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00003824 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012158 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.51 or 0.01299510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004482 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00020879 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011855 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00047526 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001820 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.77 or 0.00317665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00104258 BTC.
StarCredits Token Profile
StarCredits launched on July 31st, 2017. StarCredits’ total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,500,000 tokens. StarCredits’ official website is backto.earth. StarCredits’ official Twitter account is @_backtoearth and its Facebook page is accessible here.
StarCredits Token Trading
StarCredits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy StarCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StarCredits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StarCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for StarCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for StarCredits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.