Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. Over the last seven days, Triangles has traded up 36.2% against the dollar. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for about $9.46 or 0.00110925 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Triangles has a market capitalization of $991,934.00 and approximately $1,130.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00091429 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00104048 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00051219 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004277 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.93 or 0.00749692 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00036131 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 24.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000243 BTC.
Triangles Coin Profile
Triangles (TRI) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 104,866 coins. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri. Triangles’ official website is www.triangles.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Buying and Selling Triangles
Triangles can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Triangles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Triangles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triangles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.