TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. During the last week, TRON has traded up 48.4% against the US dollar. One TRON token can now be bought for approximately $0.0437 or 0.00000506 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX, BitFlip and Coinrail. TRON has a total market cap of $2.87 billion and $188.18 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004669 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.11 or 0.01297250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020843 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011587 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048772 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.53 or 0.00306971 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00105965 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002504 BTC.
TRON Token Profile
TRON was first traded on August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,748,192,475 tokens. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official website is tronlab.com. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
TRON Token Trading
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Coinnest, IDEX, CoolCoin, Binance, YoBit, Bit-Z, BitFlip, Mercatox, Token Store, Qryptos, EtherDelta, Cobinhood, HitBTC, OKEx, Coinrail, CoinEgg, Tidex, Liqui and Gatecoin. It is not possible to purchase TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.