Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 6:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. One Vertcoin coin can currently be bought for about $3.12 or 0.00036654 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinEgg, SouthXchange and Bittylicious. During the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded 43.4% higher against the dollar. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $133.79 million and $1.57 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,547.69 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $836.36 or 0.09832350 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,217.18 or 0.14309400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $155.26 or 0.01825290 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $231.82 or 0.02725330 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.65 or 0.00372076 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $110.31 or 0.01296860 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $434.88 or 0.05112540 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00107054 BTC.
Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 10th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 42,910,350 coins. Vertcoin’s official website is vertcoin.org. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Bittylicious, SouthXchange, Upbit, CoinEgg, CryptoBridge, Coingi, YoBit, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vertcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.