Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. One Vsync coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0310 or 0.00000365 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Vsync has traded up 55.9% against the dollar. Vsync has a total market capitalization of $5.03 million and approximately $9,883.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00091748 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00103743 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00050392 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.32 or 0.00756700 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00036131 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00110925 BTC.
Vsync Coin Profile
Vsync is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 29th, 2017. Vsync’s total supply is 169,935,952 coins and its circulating supply is 162,162,651 coins. Vsync’s official Twitter account is @VsyncCrypto. Vsync’s official website is vsync.pw.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vsync is a privacy-focused PoS cryptocurrency based on bitcoin core 0.10.X and DASH. Using blockchain technology. Vsync aims to connect applications around the world. “
Buying and Selling Vsync
Vsync can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Vsync directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vsync must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vsync using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vsync and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.