Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. Walton has a market capitalization of $525.61 million and approximately $5.89 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Walton token can now be purchased for approximately $21.11 or 0.00246779 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail, OKEx, COSS and Allcoin. In the last seven days, Walton has traded 21.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012056 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $112.02 or 0.01309510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020918 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011695 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00048415 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.51 or 0.00309956 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00106222 BTC.
Walton launched on July 21st, 2017. Walton’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,898,178 tokens. The official website for Walton is www.waltonchain.org. Walton’s official Twitter account is @Waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Walton is /r/waltonchain.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Walton
Walton can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Allcoin, Coinnest, COSS, Coinrail, OKEx, Kucoin, Binance and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Walton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Walton must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Walton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Walton and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.