ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded up 17.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 7th. ALIS has a total market capitalization of $16.29 million and approximately $32,867.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ALIS has traded up 5.1% against the US dollar. One ALIS token can currently be purchased for about $0.42 or 0.00004569 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, EtherDelta and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004925 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.32 or 0.01268200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021224 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010868 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00048251 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00103539 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.41 or 0.00274707 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002444 BTC.
ALIS launched on August 25th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,209,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,538,648 tokens. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media. ALIS’s official website is alismedia.jp.
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALIS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.