AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One AppCoins token can now be bought for approximately $0.62 or 0.00006666 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, AppCoins has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $61.98 million and approximately $3.39 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $119.61 or 0.01295750 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021172 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00051181 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010849 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00107267 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.36 or 0.00285528 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00024014 BTC.
AppCoins Token Profile
AppCoins’ genesis date was November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol. The official website for AppCoins is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not possible to purchase AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.