Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded 9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Ark coin can now be purchased for $4.38 or 0.00047407 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptomate and COSS. During the last seven days, Ark has traded up 13.8% against the dollar. Ark has a total market cap of $440.28 million and $5.16 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00103435 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006648 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00018819 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002060 BTC.
Ark is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 131,879,290 coins and its circulating supply is 100,629,290 coins. The official message board for Ark is forum.ark.io. Ark’s official website is ark.io. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Binance, Bittrex, Bit-Z, OKEx, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptomate and COSS. It is not currently possible to buy Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.