ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 30th. In the last week, ArtByte has traded up 18.2% against the dollar. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000146 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. ArtByte has a total market capitalization of $10.78 million and approximately $51,188.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 31.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.59 or 0.02253140 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004123 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006742 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 32.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011374 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00025738 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004487 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00035001 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002009 BTC.
ArtByte (ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArtByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.