ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded up 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 7th. One ArtByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000145 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. ArtByte has a total market capitalization of $10.74 million and $50,448.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ArtByte has traded 13.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $212.23 or 0.02273110 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004118 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006784 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010194 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00026088 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00038499 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004473 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002049 BTC.
ArtByte is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official website is www.artbyte.me. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArtByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.