AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded up 9.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 30th. AsiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $10.58 million and approximately $7,400.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AsiaCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0080 or 0.00000086 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded up 14.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.84 or 0.02255380 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004122 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006798 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 32.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011354 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00025655 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004497 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00035487 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002010 BTC.
AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 16th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 1,321,702,156 coins. The official website for AsiaCoin is www.thecoin.asia. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AsiaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.