Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded 14.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 7th. In the last week, Atmos has traded down 4.2% against the US dollar. One Atmos coin can now be bought for about $0.0699 or 0.00000754 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Atmos has a market cap of $7.02 million and approximately $10,674.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.14 or 0.00347172 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003705 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008789 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00064202 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001209 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Atmos Coin Profile
ATMS is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on March 13th, 2017. Atmos’ total supply is 110,404,743 coins and its circulating supply is 100,404,743 coins. Atmos’ official message board is medium.com/@thenovusphere. Atmos’ official Twitter account is @thenovusphere. The official website for Atmos is novusphere.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Buying and Selling Atmos
Atmos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Atmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atmos must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atmos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.