Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Auroracoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.94 or 0.00020003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia and ISX. Over the last week, Auroracoin has traded 20.6% higher against the dollar. Auroracoin has a market capitalization of $16.81 million and approximately $86,488.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00060284 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000175 BTC.
Auroracoin (AUR) is a coin. It launched on January 24th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 8,658,139 coins. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here. Auroracoin’s official message board is auroraspjall.is. The official website for Auroracoin is auroracoin.is.
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia and ISX. It is not possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.