Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 23rd. During the last week, Auroracoin has traded up 18.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Auroracoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.91 or 0.00020196 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, ISX and Cryptopia. Auroracoin has a market cap of $16.51 million and $92,498.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.69 or 0.00060284 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000177 BTC.
Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) is a coin. Its genesis date was January 24th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 8,658,139 coins. Auroracoin’s official message board is auroraspjall.is. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here. Auroracoin’s official website is auroracoin.is. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ISX, Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auroracoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.