Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded up 45.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 7th. Bismuth has a market capitalization of $15.78 million and $256.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bismuth coin can currently be bought for about $2.06 or 0.00022400 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. In the last seven days, Bismuth has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002047 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003233 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001778 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009066 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001353 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 46% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000700 BTC.
Bismuth Coin Profile
Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 8,356,189 coins and its circulating supply is 7,675,720 coins. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to buy Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bismuth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.