Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 30th. One Bloom token can currently be bought for approximately $0.76 or 0.00008227 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Radar Relay and EtherDelta. Bloom has a total market cap of $30.20 million and $697,270.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bloom has traded 7.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.94 or 0.01284720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010801 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00106249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271911 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002417 BTC.
Bloom Token Profile
Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,483,258 tokens. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io.
Bloom Token Trading
Bloom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Radar Relay and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bloom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bloom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.