BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00004178 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. BLUE has a market cap of $14.35 million and approximately $22,750.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BLUE has traded down 21.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004780 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.18 or 0.01292600 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021360 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00051857 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010663 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00108450 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.55 or 0.00272487 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00023619 BTC.
BLUE’s genesis date was October 18th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BLUE is www.etherblue.org. BLUE’s official message board is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.