Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded up 11% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. Breakout has a market capitalization of $6.75 million and $21,942.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Breakout coin can currently be purchased for about $0.37 or 0.00004015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. During the last week, Breakout has traded 10.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.61 or 0.01203120 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00019593 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005175 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00033396 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008818 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00017224 BTC.
Breakout (BRK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 10th, 2016. Breakout’s total supply is 18,142,083 coins. The Reddit community for Breakout is /r/breakoutcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Breakout is www.breakoutcoin.com. Breakout’s official Twitter account is @BreakoutGaming and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Breakout must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Breakout and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.